Laboratory Animals Limited is offering scholarships to European laboratory animal scientists presenting an abstract at the FELASA 2022 Congress in Marseille (France) https://www.felasa2022.eu/
LAL will award five scholarships of up to 850 euros each. Graduate and PhD students, young post-doctoral fellows and technicians working in the field of Laboratory Animal Science are invited to apply.
The LAL Scholarships will support the participation of the beneficiaries in the FELASA 2022 Congress, and will provide an opportunity to acquire knowledge regarding the 3Rs, humane care and use of laboratory animals and to discuss scientific experience with colleagues from other countries. The scholarships will cover part of the costs for the registration fee, travel and accommodation.
The scholarship could be selected just in case that your abstract has been accepted by the FELASA 2022 Congress. https://www.felasa2022.eu/abstract-submission/
You are eligible to apply for a scholarship if your abstract has been accepted by FELASA 2022.
Priority will be given to young scientists and/or technicians who face significant financial impediments to attend international meetings, and also to those who demonstrate an opportunity to convey the knowledge accrued at the Congress to their peers.
THE APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE
- A brief letter as application with your personal data.
- A brief curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the accepted abstract(s).
- A letter of recommendation (e.g. supervisor, Department head, etc.).
- A brief paragraph on how you would benefit from attending the meeting.
- A summary of how you would disseminate the experience you would acquire during the meeting, within and outside your home institution.
- An estimate of travel expenses.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please start by reading the instructions above.
- Gather all relevant complementary documents inside a zip file.
- Once you have all documents ready, upload the documents and submit your application below.
- In case of doubt, prior to or after your submission, please get in touch with LAL’s grants manager via the contact form.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN ANOTHER WAY NOT BE ACCEPTED
Applicants are requested to submit their abstracts on the congress website https://www.felasa2022.eu/abstract-submission/ and submit their application to LAL no later than 15th January 2022.
Decisions will be taken by the LAL Executive Committee.